Saturday, December 6, 2008

TMC Mom of the Month is back!

Just to showcase our great moms at TMC, we'll be bringing back MOTM!!!!
We are doing sign ups now so if your interested go to the group and sign up.
Then we'll use a random number generator to pick our MOTM and make a thread
just for them , so all our members will get to ask her questions and we can find out some
things about our spotlight mommy!
She'll be taken off the list , and next time we'll have another round of signups and
pick our next MOTM!
So come on by today and join the fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What is MOTM? Mom of the month? Is it based on the blogs or just examples? Great blog btw.

Unknown said...

Can anyone enter? I have some good mom stories myself, am thinking of setting up my own blog. I like your design, I would use it as my inspiration :-) Jess

Ana Degenaar said...

Lovely!